2022M550i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 M550i, 2015 Viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-BMW33 View Post
As to the question of how many M550's were produced. I would like to see the number supplied to the US by model year. I am not really interested in the 2021 and 2022 MY's because those were impacted and continue to be impacted by COVID. Just curious of the allocation so I know, for example, how exclusive it is or isn't in the US for 2018 MY.

2022M550i , I am with you brother. A lot of ignorance out there with people just jumping on the political/tree hugger movement without really understanding the big picture.

I will say this and have said it, I will be the very last person in the US to give up my ICE powered BMW. I will definitely be hanging onto one or two of them, but I wonder how long before the government makes me get rid of them.
Making people get rid of ICE cars is too much headache and cost to pull off. You have quite a ways to go, but I don't think it would be a government mandate that would make you retire them. It would be eventual scarcity in parts and fuel sources. And that is way down the road. There are millions of people that cannot afford to just dump their car for a new ride because the democrats think it's a neat idea.
$20 per gallon gas would do a quick job of it….coming soon to a theatre near you….and shhh….we're not supposed to mention political parties or this thread will suddenly disappear. Conspiracy theory alert: a population dependent on a single energy source is easier to control. And no, I don't have balls of tinfoil in each corner of my house
Appreciate 2
NGT25769.00
Duta56952.50