05-11-2022, 04:50 PM   #9
Expert@ApexWheels
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

APEX | Photoshoot Volunteer Request Form

Quote:
Originally Posted by G30_Sema View Post
G30 chassis specs are the same as the new Supra’s. I’m running 19x9.5 et25 and 19x10.5 et35. Perfect flush fitment. If you need someone to test some wheels out I’m available 😂 sema_540i on Instagram 💁🏼*♀️
Its been quite a while since our last posts, but see below if you're still interested.

Paging G30 5 series owners in the Bay area! We're looking for volunteers for test fitting and photoshoots! Volunteers will get copies of the photos (If a photoshoot is involved), a discount on a set of future APEX wheels, and APEX goodies/swag. If you're interested in volunteering, please fill out and submit our online form (no robots allowed!).

We are looking to get photos of the new G chassis BMWs. We've already had a few owners reach out to volunteer their cars, but it's always great to have more cars as options. If you have other models of BMWs or other cars that we might support, feel free to use the form as well. All are welcome!

Here's an idea of what a typical test fitment and brake scan looks like:

If you'd like to take an inside look at what the photoshoots involve, our good friend Blake made a video detailing the process of an 18" photoshoot on his F82 M4 recently:

We have 5x112 G chassis-specific BMW fitments in the pipeline and are looking to showcase an OEM + option on these cars. We're excited to begin the process of launching the SM-10 along with other designs and forged options in the future!

-Tom

Appreciate 1
rswitch40.00