05-27-2022, 04:19 AM   #130
Haradrim
Private
Turkey
Rep
Drives: Bmw 5 Series 2021

Thank you for your replies.

I wanted to answer one by one

r1cero Yes 3 of different rims tried. No change.

CnSky
No they didnt change this axle bars. When tyres on ground they are turning smooth without problems the dealer says.

On last inspection all the mounts, gearbox, mounts controled. each of them strong as concrete. Their final idea is differantial

Because, the vibrations are complety speed based. and not continious. I can tell you like that;

I have driven the car for minutes 140km/h constant speed on highway with cruise control. RPM is same, road is straight. no up or downhill. One of the best highway of Turkey. So for example:

while car is going on, it starts to vibrate for 15 seconds and stops.. 30 seconds later started again for 25 second and stops. completly irregular. The only changes while this cruise is wind i thing. Vibrations are coming like this. stars slowly from to rear, getting to top level and decreasing slowly and gone. 15 20 seconds later again.

Yes some characteristics of this vibration have, for example middle hard brakes rear is wobbling. when cracks on road, rear also vibrates indepented from speed. on city for example little crack rear is normally wobbling but after still shake for 1.5 2 seconds

Downhills no problem etc..

and it gives me this idea like jaxdtw2196 design based problem or rear suspension.

I drove 4 different 5 series g30 lci. and 3 of them has this issue.

That's why my idea is not thinking this issue more and sell car asap on future. But as JAX mentions BMW ag should informed about this isssue and need to find solution

Best regards.

ALPER
Appreciate 0