Turkey
Rep
Drives: Bmw 5 Series 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by CnSky View Post
This sound a very very familiar.

2 questions

Do you have adaptive suspension?

Are you running Michelin pilot sport 4s tyres or tyres with a larger(higher) than normal side wall for comfort?

The MPS4S I got with higher side walls caused rhythmic vibrations on motorway at speed - see my old posts I even posted the vibration tool output data

You could have two issues like I had - 1 bad VDP ACSM coding causing variable adapters to make the car unsettled over even tiny cracks in the road (the rear is the car shakes side to side) and 2 - Michelin PS4S which are not approved for BMW or higher side walls both or even 1 of those will cause the diff to vibrate at high speed it's rhythmic in my case built for 5 seconds then dropped then comes back on super smooth roads

If you have variable dampers (adaptive button in car) and are running higher sidewalls (seems your dealer installed them from your previous posts) or MPS4S I have the solution for you.
Hi Cansky

1- My car doesnt have adaptive suspension. In Turkish market these type of specs are very rare.

2- Now i have bridgestone er300 245/45/18 with star logo and standart bmw sizes.

I will give you some details about my issue instead of high speed.

The rear side of the car feeling very sensetive, in case of any cracks on road the rear vibrates or woobles. Sometimes after crack for 1 sec more rear woobles.

Also when i brake mid hard. not to hard or not to soft, rear side woobles again.

And finally in pressing on throttle then release the rear also woobles for 0,5-1 secs even on smooth road.

These signals thinks me suspension based issues maybe? the force coming from road or ground feels like car not absorbing healthy. That's why maybe car vibrates irregular on highway speeds 120-160km/h speeds.

Waiting your opinions.
Appreciate 0