Haradrim
Private
Turkey
Rep
Drives: Bmw 5 Series 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchstar-57 View Post
Hello,

I Received my disc and mounted it on the REAR AXLE and i did my usual test on the highway close to my house :

- the vibration decreased slightly, but it still vibrate as usual with an important part from the front axle (i can feel the vibrations on my foot from the gas pedal)

So i decided to operate one the front axle : put 2 layer of rubber tape on the front hub spigots and i cleaned the surface contact between the wheel and the hub, on the interior surface wheel, you can remark that there are factory regular scratch , so i took a sand paper and i did some scratch on the hub, to match the wheel 'factory' scratch. i tight the bolt when the wheel was just in contact with the ground, to avoid load constraint on the bolts during the operation.

And i did the same highway test in the same conditions :
- i can say that there is a great difference : almost smooth driving !

My conclusion is that vibration are coming from front as well from rear
The way to mount the wheel affect vibration level
First of all thank you for your detailed informative feedbacks.

I am very happy to hear that your issues are gone. With the front discs there will be no problem i think.

I also ordered 34106884839 via warranty for rears. The fronts are ordered according to my feed backs. My 4 wheels are ready rubber band covered. So know, still perfect results

I wanted to ask you these discs put on the part which i shown below?

Thank you
Appreciate 0