View Single Post
      07-21-2022, 11:47 AM   #8
2022M550i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 M550i, 2015 Viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo9 View Post
LOL. After the stories youve told you should work in the auto industry for quality control. I'm not sure a car would pass and if it did it'd have to be an M1 Abrams.
I'm telling you. We didn't have Internet, social media none of that nonsense. We lived. We used to do crazy stuff by today's standards. We had a newspaper around here called the bargain news, we used to buy cars for 50 bucks. People would more or less just want to get them from their driveways. We would get them running and bring them straight to the marshes. We would be running an old huge Chevy impala full throttle down a dirt bike trail jumping that shit off of a 6 foot jump. We rolled another one of my friends mothers Subaru out there. Broke every window around the damn car because it was on its roof. The excuse was we wanted to take it for a test drive after I just tuned it up. Thank God we were all wearing seatbelts.

All the local towing companies refused to come to those locations anymore. Because they knew they were going out a half a mile into the marshes, getting stuck themselves, trying to retrieve some poor bastards parents car.

what I didn't tell in the previous story, the off-roading just happened to be across another friends front lawn. There was such an oil trail under the car, we were afraid they would follow us straight to our house. So we had to drive a little bit till all the oil drained so we could finally go home. Think about it, we couldn't just pull over and stop the car, We would've been busted. It was a choice of a blown engine or getting caught. Neither happened.

I honestly can go on for hours.
Appreciate 2
NGT25788.50
Mandingo93510.50