View Single Post
      08-04-2022, 04:57 AM   #49
r1cero
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw 520d g30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gautam View Post
I’ve been trying this and unfortunately it seems like a no-go. I can’t even use screen mirroring in the front if Hdmi is in use in the back. It gives an error that the media type can only be controlled from the rear. I can switch back to screen mirroring, but then it disables hdmi in the back.
I'm not sure you're trying this properly as I was able to successfully have three independent sources to all three screens at the same time, admittedly, I've never tried hdmi but I don't think it should make a difference. The 'trick' is to first setup the rear screens and then the front.

Or maybe I misunderstood what you were trying. Did you try to do screen mirroring and hdmi casting from the same mobile device?

Also, on unrelated note. Anyone using rear screens with 3.5mm headphones? I've noticed that after like one hour of usage, sound starts to be distorted in the headphones and it becomes unusable. It is not related to headphones as I've tried several types. I am even thinking of obtaining original bmw bluetooth/kleer headphones to see if this will solve the issue.

Bottom line is that I would like to have option to have all three screens with different source or all three screens to show one source.
Appreciate 0