View Single Post
      09-20-2022, 02:12 PM   #145
GoneIn4Secs
Banned
Rep
Drives: BSM F87 LCI (DCT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post

Now cars and electric grids, idk what I am talking about. I think we should go electric as people would like, let the market speak for itself. tbh electrics will dominate. not many car enthusiasts left. and electric is feasible for more than 80% of people. This thread really got derailed because one day some asshat will wake up and go...how do I make my political campaign more extreme then the next asshat. annnd boom I am going to BAN all ICE.

anyways I digress.

this topic is going as expected on bimmerpost.

you have this discussion on teslapost and it will be the opposite.

so life goes on
the point is, why you see this thread is this stuff is not by consensus of the people, it's being forced fed down our throats by un elected beaureacrats in the EU and WEF, and corrupt bought and paid for politicians, NOT the people!

this is being done in fact to the detriment and cost to the people ,meanwhile it will make dictatorships like china more powerful and wealthy, the cherry on top is those dictatorships dont even have to follow the same carbon and green 'targets' that these cucked countries in NA and Europe have to

that is what these pole smoking politicians never mention and just because some (fake) news outlet writes an article or make a video repeating the same thing over and over , about the 'inevitable' move to EV, people think its a forgone conclusion!

they trying to turn us into those people living in demolition man , I'll say hellllll no
Appreciate 0