Quote:
Originally Posted by DNYC1919 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattl0806 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2022M550i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattl0806 View Post
To add one more thing, these v8 cars are so fast that in the 550 I don't think I would ever push the car hard enough for DHP to matter. I'm likely to leave that off and just stick to the interior creature comforts
I didn't get it. Didn't think it was worth it. The sales guy said theres no way he would lay out the cash for it and he drives these things every day.
Should I just get this thing pretty stock then?

The only must haves are parking assistant and the rear sunshades in my book.

I'm the fence with all of these… I NEED this car, I don't need all the below and quite frankly I'm worried adding the seat stuff is going to make the seat firmer. I liked the Dakota seat in the 540.

Maybe that's the safest bet or just upgrade to napp and ventilation?

Take it or leave it?
Nappa
Massage
ventilation
Steering wheel
Rear seat heat
Leather dashboard
I have a 21 540 with nappa and the ventilated seats. (Non massage). Very comfy and don't feel any bulky spots.

I would for sure get :

Drive assist -use all the time
Park assist - very important with 360 cameras and the auto reverse has helped me get out of some weird one way driveways / roads.
Nappa leather - a must when spending higher level $ on a car.
Heated steering - if your in cold climates yes.
Spare-I'm 50/50 on that as takes up a lot of room but gives piece of mind even when having run flats.
Totally agree. I also thought rear assist was a gimmick, but I use it every day just to get out of my garage so I don't clip my mirrors. I've also used it to get out of awful driveways at night where I cant see anything. Nappa to me is a must. So soft and comfortable. I have massage seats. Because of my back, I get a lot of glute and leg pain on long drives. This totally helps me. I though the HUD wouldn't be worth it but I use that every day too.
Glad to hear the massage seats actually help you. I've got 2 lower lumber herniated discs and get awfully uncomfortable / pain in my x3 after just a few minutes in the car.
I have stenosis in my neck, thoracic and lumbar spine….many more surgeries in my future. People that dont have back issues think the massage seats are a waste, understandably….for me, its was a game changer and a must.
Appreciate 1