View Single Post
      02-25-2023, 07:32 PM   #177
heitzke
Captain
Rep
Drives: '15 M4 base, '04 Cobra

About time for some updates!

Got my header gasket swapped out with an OEM piece, a BMR tubular K-member installed to drop some more weight off the front of the car (roughly 30lbs) and changed up the catback to a MBRP brushed black exhaust.

Sounds about perfect to me, has a nice throaty tone and isn't insanely loud until you're really deep in the throttle.

Next on the list is swapping out for a fresh set of spark plugs, some new Ford COP to hopefully address a little stumble i'm feeling at higher-RPM under load. Also picked up a 0 gauge wire grounding kit for the "the big 3" to help with the higher amperage alternator.

Otherwise, I need to swap out the rear brake lines for some braided lines with a smaller banjo fitting so I can drive around with the 15x10's. They should hook really well so i'm pretty excited.

In other news, I did manage to get this heavy pig to a sub-7 60-130 too. I kinda thought it would be a little faster, but it weights about a jillion lbs. I'll see if maybe the fresh plugs and coils will help pick up some lost power.

The T56 is SO notchy, but I'll learn how to really rip that 3-4 shift and hopefully pick up a tenth or two.
swanson738.00