02-26-2023, 07:56 PM   #15
Rafichicago
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5 2009 E63AMG Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
I wish Vegas we had some sort of betting system on this because I would put a lot of money down that you are not only wrong, but you’re really wrong. Unless of course, by near future, you mean 75 to 100 years. Remember, you said everything.

Now I just do not understand why people would get excited about a high-performance station wagon. I grew up with the Brady Bunch and their station wagon and also the family truckster from national lampoons vacation.
I can get why a Family might want a station wagon or mini van, but to me 50% of owning a high-performance vehicle is how it looks and there’s not a station wagon on the planet that looks cool to me. That doesn’t mean I’m against station wagon’s or minivans or things like that. I would just think if you were going to invest your hard earned money into a high-performance vehicle you would want it to look bad ass also. So I just do not get the Touring
For the same exact reasons I don’t and never will purchase X5M X3M GLE/GLS AMG. But will always choose wagon over those. For some reasons though people love and buy them. They’re worse as SUVs cause regular versions ride more comfortably and worse as performance vehicles cause sedans/coupes/wagons are quicker.
Appreciate 0