03-22-2023, 07:52 PM   #22
6SPD_S58
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '22 540i xdrive ; '23 G80 MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-BMW33 View Post
I totally missed this tag from a week ago. Always happy to share my thoughts on my system. I also have been PM'ing with 23109VC , but it can't hurt to put my perspective into a thread for future use.

The Dinan system is significant upgrade over stock, nothing to worry about there. It is very different though from just about any of the other options, such as Remus. It is a smooth, engineered sound. It purrs more than pops or crackles. It is not a "look at me" exhaust. It is not a rolling gun fight. It is an ear catcher from people that admire cars or car enthusiasts. Not so much from the Honda crowd that like the sound of coffee cans hanging off the back.

It is not cheap though and it is NOT worth doing unless you spring for the X mid-pipe. Simply putting on the axle-back won't yield much except a nice look of quad tips. I also added the valve remote and the valves are never closed. I have absolutely no regrets. I love the look and I love the sound.

I think I have posted this picture about 50 times here, but I still never get tired of it.

Very well said Joe.
Appreciate 1
Joe-BMW337503.50