View Single Post
      03-21-2024, 11:38 AM   #226
ruinedst3
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 f31 328d

Garage List
ive been running silvers coilovers for 2 years, had 2 struts replaced under warranty last year, recently while replacing my head light, i noticed a third strut puked its guts out, with oil covering the lower portion of coil cover. they were great to deal with as far as customer service goes, sent them a few pictures and they sent me new struts pretty quick for the first 2 last year. now that im out of the warranty period, im expecting no help, but i havent contacted them yet, so fingers crossed.

as far as coilovers ride goes, they are good, nothing special bottom out quite frequently, i run the dampers very high in adjustment range around 20 in front and 22 out of 24 in rear to try and mitigate the bottoming out. ive had to abandon the low life all together, but even with them raised to almost stock heights i still bottom out in the rear almost daily, could be due to the extra weight of the wagon, i dunno.

i currently have a set of b14s sitting in a cart trying to decide to make the switch or not. does anyone on here with a wagon have experience with the b14 set? the progressive springs look like they will help avoid the crashing when going over dips in the road

Last edited by ruinedst3; 03-21-2024 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: add details
Appreciate 0