View Single Post
      03-21-2024, 07:51 PM   #4
Staylo-
Rep
Drives: 2019 540ix M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neusser View Post
If you have not bought yet, you should consider getting some kind of pre-purchase inspection. Car looks lowered (a mod often done half-assedly, both in terms of components and the working range of the suspension geometry) and a few of the other cosmetic items are potential red flags with regard to the previous owner.

These cars aren't cheap to fix, so if I were going to go deep into modding, I would definitely want a clean stock car to start with—as I (you) would know everything done to it.

Good luck.
Yea I already went through the process with the dealer. I did notice that it was lowered when I was looking at it so I asked the dealer and he said when he got it, it was completely stock besides the last owner adding black m sport rims with h&r sport springs.

when I was looking through the engine bay everything looked stock to my eye atleast from all the videos and forums Ive seen, I test drove it and it was really smooth in my opinion.

Thanks for the advice boss man, do you think I should call the dealer in the morning for the inspection before I pick it up or just go to a local shop afterwards?
Appreciate 0