View Single Post
      05-01-2024, 09:37 PM   #75
g87jason
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2 6MT, 2010 C63 AMG

What’s up guys. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I just took delivery of my ‘23 BSM 6mt on Friday after purchasing the car in St. Louis, Missouri 2 weeks ago and having it shipped to MN. I also have a 6871 single turbo 2013 G37s 6mt sedan and a 2010 W204 C63 sedan. Got pretty lucky with the G87 I found, extremely well optioned out with lots of extra carbon goodies. Previous owner sold it due to relocation to Europe, only 461 miles on dash when I purchased it. Since taking delivery I have thrown an IRL nonres single midpipe, IRL valve controller, IND paint matched side reflectors, Acexxon rear reflector delete, black M2 trunk emblem, Macht Schnell 15mmF/18mmR spacers, AST adjustable lowering springs, M perf CF diffuser, 15% Ceramic XR tint and PPF on entire front end/rockers/roof from midwestclearbra. Almost done with aesthetics I think, already have a carbon lip I just need to throw on after letting ppf cure a couple more days and awaiting carbon side skirts to match. More importantly, I’m planning for a catless downpipe and probably jb4 piggyback to really wake up before powercruise coming up in two weeks. Just broke 1200miles today (over 700mi in the last 5 days!), break in service scheduled for tomorrow then I can really enjoy the car.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0