05-05-2024, 09:53 AM   #81
JMcLellan
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by g87jason View Post
What’s up guys. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I just took delivery of my ‘23 BSM 6mt on Friday after purchasing the car in St. Louis, Missouri 2 weeks ago and having it shipped to MN. I also have a 6871 single turbo 2013 G37s 6mt sedan and a 2010 W204 C63 sedan. Got pretty lucky with the G87 I found, extremely well optioned out with lots of extra carbon goodies. Previous owner sold it due to relocation to Europe, only 461 miles on dash when I purchased it. Since taking delivery I have thrown an IRL nonres single midpipe, IRL valve controller, IND paint matched side reflectors, Acexxon rear reflector delete, black M2 trunk emblem, Macht Schnell 15mmF/18mmR spacers, AST adjustable lowering springs, M perf CF diffuser, 15% Ceramic XR tint and PPF on entire front end/rockers/roof from midwestclearbra. Almost done with aesthetics I think, already have a carbon lip I just need to throw on after letting ppf cure a couple more days and awaiting carbon side skirts to match. More importantly, I’m planning for a catless downpipe and probably jb4 piggyback to really wake up before powercruise coming up in two weeks. Just broke 1200miles today (over 700mi in the last 5 days!), break in service scheduled for tomorrow then I can really enjoy the car.
Welcome and congrats on the new M2. I have a similar-ish BSM 6mt with black wheels. How are you liking the spacers and those sizes? I'm about to purchase some and am debating between 15mm all around or doing the sizes you did. I assume the pics in your other posts are with the spacers installed??

Also, I did work with midwest clearbra on PPF and window tint. They did a really good job.