Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
I also test drove 2008 STi with a subaru SSK and here's what i think:

First of all this is my first AWD car that i have ever driven, i had no idea what that meant and to be honest i do not feel i knew how to drive it correctly. i was looking for performance similar to rear wheel drive so i made a few mistakes.

Interior/exterior is awesome if you like hatch backs. I do. the car has brembo brakes, and some gold wheels (white car). i loved the looks inside and out.
I like features that set the throttle sensitivity, steering, suspension, etc.
i also like the feature that allows you to push more power to the rear wheels rather than equally distribute power for all wheels. you can do something like 65-35% ration. i was told this by the salesperson who "sounded" knowledgeable. The guy was nice, he knew a lot about the M3 and other cars. he drives a nice ass fixed up 350z too. anyway.

Turbo has some significant lag, it kicks in over 3500 RPM (red line is 6600 yikes). u feel a push, but nothing equal the push u get in a 135 or 335.

Handling was EPIC! even with a lot of body roll even compared to the M3 the car handled awesome. u can go thru sharp turns and keep giving it gas and it'll go.

Steering is pretty disconnected though or it feels that was with the huge body roll. it's not a nimble coupe, it's a rally-oriented car so i understand.

looked pretty practical, spacious, etc.

i liked things like the recaro seats, the brembo brakes, gold BBS wheels, quad exhaust, etc. this is a perfect car to go up the mountains for boarding... but what do i drive for the rest of the year? need something to satisfy my throw-out-the-tail fetish

oh btw, when u dump the clutch u dont get spinning of rear wheels like rear wheel drive, u get a massive jerk that pushes u forward. the guy had to stop me and say let me show you what it can do. he took me on some nice turns and to show me how the car is different and to show me how it's properly driven.

yah im impressed...
Appreciate 0