//Mdicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: a Cop Magnet

Garage List
cont'd from thread http://e90post.com/forums/showthread...354#post520354
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler2
My decision came down to the Trek or the Aegis. Both are great rides. I like to commute to work in D.C. when the weather is good and the light holds. I use my hybrid on the Tow Path and my roadie on the Crescent Trail. There are a couple of guys in the office who commute year round, but I refuse to be miserable when I ride and am not comfortable riding on D.C. roads when it's dark. This is pretty off topic--maybe we should discuss wheels and groupos so we fit in with this crowd!
Yeah! Bike to work is Great! most Claringdon Folks bike to work, I envy them
seeing their gracefull climbs on the Curtiss Trail I66 paths on a nice spring/summer/fall days. (I can only dream and work on becoming that good-lolz)

WABA sponsors a Bike to Work Day every summer, maybe thats a way to get started for you, plus you got the Crescent Trails, so its EZ for you to bike in.

I took that path last Tuesday to Bethesday from Mt Vernon, it was a gorgeous Fall Day to take some time off and feel the Autumn air

Ive never riden in Poolsville, but have used the W&OD trail to Leesburg/Hamilton. I bet thats quite a hike! gorgeous country out there... makes someone a better climber I think! I only do that part of town once every yr. My base is Mt Vernon/Georgetown (Rosslyn/Bethesda or Glebe 4 mile run)I tire mid-way, but manage to always come home in one pcs.

Lets do a short one sometime, your call
Appreciate 0