dzenno
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marconi118 View Post
Easiest and cleanest solution I propose:

1) block closed the CV #3: simply unscrew the round cap that closes the cylinder under the line coming from #3 on the picture, in the centre of it plug a cap (I used a 6mm silicone hose piece long 15mm with a screw) sorry no picture, but if you open it you will understand it is logic and easy.

2) remove CV #2 and either:

A) Hook up a 1" rubber pipe the length of the car to vent it on the back of the car

B) hook up the end of this pipe in the exhaust with an special inlet to use the Bernoulli scavenging force to create a little vacuum

C) hook up a vacuum pump... no advice or experience.

D) hook up an effective but NOT restrictive OCC

If you hook up a piece of 1" pipe, there will likely be atmospheric pressure in the crank-case, it is not optimal but ok

If you hook up a restrictive OCC pressure will build up from blowby and boost passing the rings, this is bad for the engine (seals, valve seals etc)
Sure, that'd be the quick&dirty here...i'm trying to go for the more informed approach in actually finding where/what the limitations are...best thing to do first I think is to install a vacuum gauge right on the valve cover and see what we're really dealing with here starting with stock boost...bueno?
Appreciate 0