View Single Post
      08-02-2016, 07:11 PM   #9
Iluvspl
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw m6

With regards to the squeaky brakes I had the exact same problem I mean bad. I recently wanted dust free brakes I was tired of driving 5ft and my nice adv1 wheels looking filthy. I contacted Zeckhausen and spoke in depth about the posi quiet brake pads. I explained I do not track my car so I need a very low dust brake for street and high way driving. We than looked at the 2 for the "sport" model and "standard". He was not clear what the difference was until he did some digging. He found out the "sport" ones have weights on each corner to stop the vibration. The standard do not have this because the stick 19" wheels the m6 has can not accommodate the taller pads. I said that's not an issue I hav 21" custom wheels so I ordered the sport pads from posi quiet. I had them installed and now it's been a month and not a single squeak out of them. 100% gone now and coming from not being able to pull into my condo without the embarrassing noise. I also can report no difference in braking performance but 90% less dust. Honestly best $150 spent and if you want quiet brakes give them a call.
Appreciate 0