View Single Post
      05-06-2017, 04:48 PM   #57
crazyhorse02
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Johnny View Post
Please dont take my comments out of context I never said none of them were natural but on CT Fletcher video he has a guy who got out of prison with some 24in do you think he was taking steroids in prison. I am natural I never claimed to be ripped I do have a 6pack ripped is like Phil Heath. To call me a lair without meeting me is unfair. People think to 18 or 20 in arms you have to be on steroids that's not true and the guys in prison prove it. I was only on this forum to give my advice on what supplements to take I still believe in Whey Isolate protein and Creatine {german creatine} knowing how to work out and knowing what to eat and proper rest will give you results it takes time but you will get results.
You're right. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but your life better be nothing but macros and the gym to achieve the numbers you are claiming. Ct Fletcher is a marketing genius. His persona sells, not his stats. But to think a 57 yr old is, like Fletcher, is not on something is crazy. He is on at least some kind of trt.
Appreciate 0