View Single Post
      02-27-2017, 11:14 AM   #22
Ian ///M
Captain
Rep
Drives: '17 AW M2 (DCT)

This unfortunately has happened to me too except a failed attempt , which arguably is worse than coming out to all 4 gone sitting on blocks neatly. Came out to driver front wheel gone and a damaged driver skirt -- and the other passenger wheel was unbolted with the brake drum sitting on it before they took off. Living in a nice area does not keep the fuckery from seeking you out . Where it happened showed that whoever did it didn't care/doesn't have shit to lose because it was unwise to try at that specific spot for even the most brazen of thieves. It was tricky to get to dealer but a quick fix ...but it took forever for a new skirt to come in from AG . I agree with the testament. It'll just keep the amateurs/junkies away but not the pros , I would presume mine got hit by the former

Edit- locks are on of course. And I also tried to put them on my order sheet but was told to just deal with it after delivery. It was on my "to do list" but I guess I was naive to think it would not be a green light to someone in dead winter, I guess . lol
Appreciate 1