View Single Post
      02-11-2019, 09:16 AM   #30
jeep
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i,18 M4,19 530e,08 e70

Quote:
Originally Posted by saporitj View Post
BMW sets the top end speed based on the tires you initially order. All Seasons get 130mph and Performance get 155mph. That said I got the All Season because that makes sense for where I live. The car is actually faster and more stable on dry roads with xDrive. I assume it adds some weight but worth the extra weight.

I could live w/o soft close doors but not HUD. The HUD and Full Digital display are great. My biggest regret is that I left off the 3D cameras by mistake and regretting it every day.

Not sure why your iPhone is tight. My iPhone XS Max fits perfect but no room to spare. Even though I have a iPhone I don't use CarPlay. Just Bluetooth.
Maybe my XR case is slightly thicker, however, it is a very tight squeeze in there, I was trying it on a dealer lot and it got stuck, took me 15mins to just get it out

I did drive the xDrive 530e which is definitely great on Snow/Wet/Dry pavement however it also took away some feel from the driving, the edginess was missing. This is my 4th BMW, all except X5 are rear wheel drive and I do love that slight difference in rear wheel drive. Interestingly enough the xDrive though being 110lb heavier has a better weight distribution with the rear wheel drive being heavier in the back due to the heavy battery.

3D View is definitely amazingly useful, plus you get the remote 3D view with it. I had to get the parking assist package just for that as they had taken it out of the original Premium Package.

Last edited by jeep; 02-11-2019 at 09:27 AM..
Appreciate 0