Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
It is stupid to give profit to a credit card company is my point.

Visa generally have a fee between 1.43 percent and 2.4 percent. So at the high end $1680 of profit loss. Now, they probably still made 3-4k on the transaction so they are willing to take the hit. The dealership made money at the profit level that was acceptable to them at the end of the day. When I sold cars, at the largest Chevy dealership in America, they would have laughed you out the door if you tried to pay with a CC. We negotiated a price and now you want me to eat another 1-2k because of bullshit CC fees so you can make some points worth a fraction of that cost? Not happening. That is bad business. A dealership would be better off just discounting the car for what your points are worth if you care so much about them.

Most large companies do not allow CC purchases over X amount for a good reason. There is no reason to throw money at a CC company that comes off your bottom line, also, it is not worth the hassle of a disputed charge etc. Bank transfers work just fine. This is how business is conducted all over the world. If you need credit you apply for credit with the company, not using a credit card.

I like paying my hooker for a job well done! Both parties leave happy(I assume).

Last edited by Torgus; 03-22-2019 at 07:10 AM..
Appreciate 0