View Single Post
      02-29-2020, 07:57 PM   #1
bri1042
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2021 IOMG M3 6MT

After many months of waiting, we are an entirely BMW family

My SO ordered a 530e X-Drive, a bit of a unicorn build as our dealer apparently almost never ends up being asked to order Night Vision (which my SO really wanted for a lot of his back-road driving...I'm not sold on it, but he really wanted it), back in early November and we just picked it up today. It was a rough 3 and a half month wait for his first ordered car, but the car is gorgeous and he's thrilled. I'm sure that it will spend many nights in the garage arguing with my M2C about the relative values of efficiency and speed.

I spent a lot of time lurking and reading all of your posts in the year he was deciding what car to get to replace his '15 Acura TLX (purchased when he was beginning his career as a Registered Nurse, which has worked out well enough to upgrade to the 530e), and conveyed a lot of information that you all posted about your cars to him during the process. Thanks for all your thoughts over the last year!

His Unicorn-ish build:
BSM 530e X-Drive Sport Line
Exec Pack, Luxury Seating Pack, Black Nappa leather, Night Vision, Heated Steering wheel, Parking Assist pack, Driving assist pack, skipped the HK sound (sigh), just the normal 18" wheels (which look great).

The seat massage thing is pretty weird. It was raining a lot today, so we didn't take many pics.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
clee1982797.50