///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadZarBMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Yoda View Post
Hey Guys. Gotta question. Searched around and found some conflicting answers. One of our cars arrived the other day into NJ port and went to "delivered from" status pretty quickly. What does this mean? Has the car cleared customs? Is it on its way to the dealer? The OP doesn't go into detail about the different status's at the VPC. Thanks
Looks like your car has arrived at port and most likely going through customs on it's way to VPC. Results vary here which is why the OP doesn't go into details. Expect your car to be on it's way to dealer within a week of when it landed at port. As long as you don't have damage to be corrected or have Port Installed Accessories on your order, it should move through VPC within a week. Mine took almost 2 weeks to make it to dealer from when it arrived at port, but I had all sorts of MP parts added which delayed things.

Trust me, you can really drive yourself crazy trying to get status at this point and nobody will really be able to give you an accurate answer.
Thanks for the reply. I have officially started to drive my self crazy The wife and I are waiting for both of our cars to cross the Atlantic. Her 340 just arrived and my M4 should be at port on the 14th. It's crazy how random the VPC/custom process can be.

We have a loaner 2009 Toyota Camry with bald tires and 130,000 miles on it that I've been driving since we got back from ED. I'm sure that isn't helping my sanity
Appreciate 0