________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
No one gets numbers anymore, it's snapchat now? Ugh. I will never ask someone for snapchat. I will also never download that dumb app.

Anyway, get a shower & bam glitter gone. Also, wtf is a "dirty look" beard? Man, I feel old.
yeah... first its snapchat, if you guys are "close enough" then you exchange numbers.
also snap is somewhat better if you ask me - you can't make that shit up unlike phone numbers.
dirty look is when normally you're clean shaven but you don't shave for a few days so you have the beginning of a beard but you don't look like you vape and play nintendo switch while your wife's boyfriend is in the house. (i dont like the beard trend either)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Yup, snapchat is the new thing. That way hoes can send you nudes without even having to talk to you.
pretty much! in kanye's words: "she's such a fucking hoe, i love it"
Pics or it didn't happen??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
yeah... first its snapchat, if you guys are "close enough" then you exchange numbers.
also snap is somewhat better if you ask me - you can't make that shit up unlike phone numbers.
dirty look is when normally you're clean shaven but you don't shave for a few days so you have the beginning of a beard but you don't look like you vape and play nintendo switch while your wife's boyfriend is in the house. (i dont like the beard trend either)

pretty much! in kanye's words: "she's such a fucking hoe, i love it"
I'd rather get a fake number than waste my time on snapchat. That's for kids.

So you just didn't shave for a few days. That's either lazy or you want to grow it out. Either way, "dirty beard" sounds so dumb & should never be spoken again.

Kanye is a no talent moron.

Dude you forgot to take your chill pills today!!!
Appreciate 0