Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I'd rather get a fake number than waste my time on snapchat. That's for kids.

So you just didn't shave for a few days. That's either lazy or you want to grow it out. Either way, "dirty beard" sounds so dumb & should never be spoken again.

Kanye is a no talent moron.
pretty much, yes
and keep in mind i'm 20, these girls are 19-21 so we are "kids" to some extent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Pics or it didn't happen??

Dude you forgot to take your chill pills today!!!
can't post nudes lol not trying to get in trouble for that or be banned on bimmerpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
soooo I think I mentioned that she had surgery on her foot friday, took longer than expected, she has to wear a stiff shoe (insert joke here ) so now she cant drive and texts me to pick her and her son up.So we drop the boys off and head to the little italian bistro for a drinky or two. Hang out at the bar for two hours talking. She had to elevate her foot so she has her right leg in my lap the whole time. whoops.. be right back
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
so then had to go back to the school to get the boys and then take everyone back to her place, there was some hand holding in the car but i wasnt going to plant one on her with the boys in the back seat. she gives me a tour of her place, it's cute, she has a chocolate lab that is all over me. gotta get my boy home so we took off. i thought about planting one on her while we were at her house but the boys were running around so i didnt. had the boys all weekend so didnt get to hang out with her again. might see what she is up to after work today. still have the wine pairing on sunday, i have to find a blazer. just found out there is going to be 150 people there and its $100 per person. did anyone fall asleep?
i didn't fall asleep but i didn't finish either
you're giving all of us blue balls, and yourself too. you should've at least made some moves when you were at her house, with the kids running around! at least a kiss, please tell me you "gave her a reason to look forward" to seeing you more often
Appreciate 1