Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCobra94 View Post
Obviously haven't met you in person, but this is also really apparent just by reading your replies in this thread; not sure if you communicate in much the same way when you're 1-on-1 with people, but dude, you're kinda all over the place.

Regardless, the key to "confidence" in this sphere comes in one of two ways: it either comes to you naturally (which some peeps are naturally gifted with) or you have to learn what it takes to keep someone engaged. It sounds like you've tried "all the wrong things" so maybe try approaching it from a different angle.

This advice is gonna sound really douchey, but I highly recommend you at least give it a go. Download a book called magic bullets by nick savoy; also get the game by neil strauss. Even after throwing out all the PUA non-sense, it really focuses on the psychology of how to interact with people and better ways to make conversation interesting. That's really where "confidence" comes from IMO; once you hone an approach, you'll quickly figure out what works best given your natural personality and interests...this should most definitely, at least, lead you away from friendzone-type results.

If the above reading materials jive with you, maybe look into these bootcamps as well...given that you've got l00t and are quickly loosing hope, there's no reason not to at least try something this drastic given your advanced stage within your relationship career:
http://www.3secondrule.co.uk/portfolio/
AHA so the material i mentioned a few posts back showed up
i'd say fuck PUA shit, it's literally useless unless you're trying to pick up thotties with daddy issues (the kind of girl who says "touch my butt and eat pizza with me"), even if that's the case i'd vote no but you do you.

read models by mark manson, it's almost my bible. I can send you the PDF if you (or anyone) is interested, it's a short read but hella useful.
Appreciate 0