Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
Almost upgraded to the Ultra from my Note 8, but decided I didn't need, or care, about the camera (which seemed to be the main selling point), so went with the Note 10 plus instead. Definitely the right decision for me. Not saying the Ultra is a bad phone, but I do use the stylus and the functions, wanted the 256gb of memory, and I like the wider, more square shape of the Note.

Also, upgraded directly from Samsung and got it for $699 (Sprint).
I have no affiliation with Sprint other than being a loyal customer over a decade. They EASILY have the Best Rate Plans and Device promotions, period. A d for my areae: N TX, the coverage is great. I also get $5 Off per line from Direct Deposit which is $20 Off every month. On top of a substantial customer loyalty discount. Basically: @ $140/month for 4 Smart Phones and Unlimited Talk including Mexico and 40gig of Data.
I've also been with Sprint for a long time and my location (Western Maryland) has great coverage. I've also had no complaints when traveling up and down the east coast.

Did not pay extra for the 5G version. From what I've read, we are at least a few years away from having consistent coverage in most parts of the country.
Appreciate 1
Dpc2u11503.00