United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerjph View Post
I am so sorry to hear that.

Any idea of the speed the tractor was going? I couldn't imagine it would have been that fast considering the equipment it was hauling.
Actualy the tractor was driving a long uphill road and was speeding at the max knowing that there was a traffic light in about the middle of the distance of the uphill,and i think he would not stop because...maybe it was to hard to stop, and drive off at that uphill,so he was speeding full to pass that red light!
More than one witness, have seen and heard him come driving through the red traffic light !
Yesterday i have heard that he is out of jail...no alcohol...no drugs in his system ,and i have heard also that he was starting to drive his tractor at 05.00 AM ! and the accident was 20.15 PM,so when you count the hours behind the steering wheel,than i think i know the anser....stress....nervous...exhaustion !
But all this may not be an excuse for this horrible accident,knowing that the victim was screaming(strange noises) for about 1-2 minutes her entire body was crushed to 2-3 cm thickness and her head for about 50 % and than suffocated !
I know this details because a friend of mine is of the fire department and was there,you can see the tent in the video...be they where not able to get her out,so they have took the car and the woman inside the car on a truck and after they have burnd her out of the wreck !
The body was no longer a body...the biggest part was 50 % of the head !
I feel nok now... when i'm writing this, but maybe it's better ,so everyone can read the horrible things that can happen on a road ...and that everywhere.. at anytime !
Was this bad luck ??? i don't know !
Just did some digging and that tractor is a Fendt 930 Vario. That tractor has a top speed of 31 mph. You said she was screaming, for a few minutes afterwords? Given the speeds I do not doubt it.

This guy deserves to spend a long time in prison. I can only hope they let him go temporarily. Otherwise justice has not been served. If he was fatigued, he should have pulled off. There is absolutely no excuse. Regardless of his intentions, he brutally killed someone without reasonable cause.

Please keep us informed as to what happens (legally) to the tractor driver.
Appreciate 0