06-30-2019, 03:20 PM   #33
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Sorry to rain on the parade but it was contact which forced another driver off the track. The decision was political on 3 fronts:

1. Dutch Fans by the gazillions there.
2. Honda's first win since nearly the last century.
3. Canada was echoing in their ears loudly and they couldn't stand a redo.

This is like the return of Jean Marie Balestre and Max Mosely. Politics in racing in pure BS.

Sorry, my dear friend Philippe...I know you bleed orange for him and his racing was impeccable up to that point. I didn't care who won up to that point as the suspense was what we all wanted. It was fantastic right up to to the point that he disallowed racing room on the track. The previous lap was perfect and they had no trouble racing side by side. Had he waited, VER would have been that much closer for the final lap and this wouldn't have even gone to the stewards.

I went through the whole crashing into other drivers in the late 90s and early 2000s. I don't want to see that again.

Cheers-MK
I see your point my friend . And I'm pretty sure you know that MAX his blood is actually not orange .
*Max Emilian Verstappen* was born on 30 September 1997 in Hasselt, Belgium
=> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Verstappen

His ID and driver license are Belgian (just like me) But he drives under the Dutch flag , most likely as for financial speculation...
Hasselt , the place where Max is born is only 15 miles from my home .And I work daily in Hasselt at the company .

Cheers my friend

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 06-30-2019 at 03:56 PM..
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50