View Single Post
      10-09-2019, 07:42 AM   #6
steve090619
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw 540xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
Thanks for the replies. I'm nowhere near lemon law yet (in my state that requires the car to be out of service for more than 21 days, problem not fixed, etc.) which I've been through before with other cars.

And the TPMS issue is not a pressure warning, it's a total and complete failure of the system with flashing lights and pop-up messages on the iDrive.

Yes, I will get a loaner, not a 5 series, but a newish BMW and I'm sure after 3 or 4 visits it will all be good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
Thanks for the replies. I'm nowhere near lemon law yet (in my state that requires the car to be out of service for more than 21 days, problem not fixed, etc.) which I've been through before with other cars.

And the TPMS issue is not a pressure warning, it's a total and complete failure of the system with flashing lights and pop-up messages on the iDrive.

Yes, I will get a loaner, not a 5 series, but a newish BMW and I'm sure after 3 or 4 visits it will all be good.
I was having lots of electronic problems on my 2017 540. Replaced head unit and all is good now.
Appreciate 0