Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslenutz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslenutz View Post
Read my latest journey
Ugh. Yeah, I'll shut up now. You win.

These cars are a real love/hate thing with me (and I'm sure, many of us). I traded my F01 750i in on this thing because the 7 was running out of warranty. I hesitate to own one out of warranty, and I don't trust aftermarket warranties. A lot of them won't cover things like the iDrive and all of those ancillary electronic doo-dads that fail so often on our cars. Which is also why I avoid as many of these driver aids as I can.

Unfortunately, I don't think Audi or Mercedes is any better, they're more expensive, and they don't drive as well as BMW.
Yeah on the road. About 6k miles since 6/1. I'll stick with her for now. I couldn't afford the nonsense after warranty is up. Might just have to buy another. Or get a beater. Here are today's events.

CUSTOMER STATES CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON
C/S ISSUE3 IS WITH BLINDS
FAULTY UPPER BLIND ACTUATOR AND LOWER BLIND ASSEMBLY CHARGED BATTERY READ FAULT MEMORY FAULT STORED FOR UPPER AND LOWER RADIATOR BLINDS PERFORMED FUNCTION TEST AND FAILED UPPER BLIND AND LOWER BLIND IS BINDING REPALCED UPPER RADIATOR BLIND ACTUATOR AND LOWER BLIND ASSEMBLY WORK TIME PUNCH PROVIDED FOR LOWER BLIND MODIFICATION FOR THE FRONT RADAR SYSTEM PERFORMED FUNCTION TEST AND BLINDS ARE FUNCTIONING AS DESIGNED
WARRANTY
WARRANTY
WARRANTY
WARRANTY
PARTS------QTY---FP-NUMBER---------------DESCRIPTION---------LIST PRICE-UNIT PRICE-
1 51-13-7-497-285 1 51-74-9-854-640 1 07-14-9-191-219
AIR FLAPS, LOWER
AIR FLAP CONTROL, A
BLIND RIVET
"modification for front radar system performed"

What the heck is that? SMH