Rep
Drives: F95 X5MC

Garage List
2015 BMW X5 M  [10.00]
2020 BMW X5M Compet ...  [0.00]
2008 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdimagineer View Post
My car still hasn't been delivered yet. It's been sitting at the VDC since last Thursday. I leave Monday for a business trip and the dealer it's being delivered to is (of course) the only one that doesn't have service open on Saturday.

BMW systems said it was due for delivery today. That didn't happen.

I've postponed this trip multiple times now and have already eaten a couple grand in change fees and fare differences. I'm seriously considering getting my attorney involved to recover the costs. Maybe that will get BMW to actually give a damn.

I lost my shit earlier with everybody in the process and ultimately I canceled my order.

I ordered this car in November before anybody else on this forum. The way I've been treated is simply disgusting. Every time I see a delivery I want to explode.

Sorry BMW. 15 years of near exclusivity to you and 12 vehicles just came to an end.

I'll be selling my parts shortly.
Sorry to hear you're cancelling your order. Sounds like you were so close to delivery too. I can understand your frustration, but you may want to reconsider. Once you see and drive your X5M you might forget about the hassles and just enjoy your new ///M!