View Single Post
      01-28-2020, 02:20 PM   #70
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep
Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieGrüneHölle View Post
All true, reported by various media outlets at the time. She also attended a party within a week of the incident. Party goers said she was in a happy mood and even bragging about the incident. She even detailed his anatomy.
So I have investigated lots of serious crimes, including sexual assault. How a victim behaves or responds isn't always what you would expect or think. It's like telling someone a family member has died, the response can be very much not what you would predict. I'm not saying she didn't have issues, and maybe she was a party favour.....that doesn't mean that the allegations against Bryant weren't true. From what I've read that seems to be pretty fact based he clearly was with her and his admission seems to be that consent was an issue. He wasn't convicted but neither was OJ, and my only point there is not guilty and innocent are two very different things.

Women absolutely make false allegations, but what I've read causes me concern about his side of the story. He has and had the money to pay to go to trial and clear his name, which would be more important to his brand and would've been cheaper than what he lost in endorsements. If I was him and didn't do it I would've fought to the bitter end to clear my name.
Appreciate 0