F32PROJEKT
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: G30 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleOne View Post
Hi!

Your car looks great, where did you order the H&R springs, can`t find them anywhere? How is the ride?
I was thinking about going with Eibach, but they don`t have any plans for springs for the 530e anytime soon (according to customer service in Germany), -so H&R it is!

/SoleOne
I got them from a friend who had to ship them in from overseas, I dont think they were available in the US when I got mine, but it should be available now.
They should definitely be available in germany though... I'd assume they're released there first

The ride is ok, a little bit bouncy over big bumps
Doesnt absorb the bumps quite as well as my KW V1 I had on my 435
But its acceptable for the price. This is the first time I've used springs only
And its 530e so the rear is heavier, not sure how it'd ride on a non E

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilejo View Post
OP, where did you get your spoiler and what colour is it? I had the same one in CF but the one I had was defective and had to go back. Yours looks gloss black which matches the black roof (which I am having done tomorrow) and I would be interested in a black one rather than CF

I have a lip which is the M performance lip but without the fins that attach to the bumper. The M performance one has holes in the front and some raised lips on which the fins would mount to - the one I have is exactly the same except without the holes and raised lips so it looks 'finished' without the fins.
The spoiler is carbon fiber

I just put it up for sale here!

http://g30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...7#post22446497
Appreciate 0