02-17-2020, 10:54 AM   #6
Adcampo
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
I don't know if you are someone who turns in a car every three years or keeps it for a long time. But either way...it is a lot longer than 3-4 months. So get the car you want!

My problem was that I was selling my car back to BMW and they were nice enough to let me order the replacement car I wanted and let me keep the "lemon" until the new one came in. But there is a limit to how long I could do that. Otherwise I would have ordered the full leather and waited.

If you don't get the full merino leather, you will have buyer's remorse for years.
I don't keep cars long at all. It's a real problem, but I'll save that for another time.

I'm going to plan on ordering the full leather. I'm in no rush and to your point, I'll regret it if I don't.

I was debating between full leather and the B&W. I'm no music audiophile and mostly listen to talk radio any more. So, I'm going with full leather. I may spring for the ceramic controls. Debating on the self parking. I had it on my M4 and it was mostly a gimmick that I rarely used. Although the display key looks pretty cool.