Rep
Drives: bmw 540xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by f30modern View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve090619 View Post
Quote:
I love my 540i M sport, however I have been getting some rattles in the sunroof part at low speeds on bumpy roads. This only happens when the sunroof cover is back and the sunroof is closed. The dealership could not replicate the sounds and said it was the seatbelt from the passenger side. Other than that, the car is almost fully loaded and is perfect to drive!
Quote:
I love my 540i M sport, however I have been getting some rattles in the sunroof part at low speeds on bumpy roads. This only happens when the sunroof cover is back and the sunroof is closed. The dealership could not replicate the sounds and said it was the seatbelt from the passenger side. Other than that, the car is almost fully loaded and is perfect to drive!
It's sunroof seals. Mine did same thing, replaced seals, noise went way
Hey did you notice the sunroof cracking happen in cold weather or warm? I noticed it around sunset time on the highway.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve090619 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
It's sunroof seals. Mine did same thing, replaced seals, noise went way
Hey did you notice the sunroof cracking happen in cold weather or warm? I noticed it around sunset time on the highway.
It happened at all times, mainly when suncover was open. Since replaced seals, car is super quiet. Drove me crazy.
Appreciate 0