View Single Post
      07-11-2008, 05:00 PM   #6
ADH
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

My sales experience left a little something to be desired. I mean it was pretty easy for the sales guy - I knew what I wanted and what I felt was a fair offer. Plus my expectations are pretty low.

But he was really hard to get a hold off. I made 2 appts with him. The first one he was not there and the 2nd one I had to wait 25 minutes until he was available. He told me that it would only take 4 weeks for my car to get here from Germany and it took 8 weeks. 8 weeks is the standard and he knew that....

So after I ordered the car I stumbled upon bimmerpost and kept reading about it taking 8+ weeks for the cars to arrive. At week 4 I needed to turn my Lease back into Saab, so I told him he needed to give me a loaner until my car came in or I was cancelling. That was the one thing I felt they went above and beyond on. They gave me an '07 X3 to drive around for a few weeks.

Get this:
He told me that Bluetooth was standard on the Navi package (which it is not and shame on me b/c I should have double checked) so I did not get that and now we are trying to figureout how to get that added. But ultimately I have to blame myself on that.

Lucky for them I had my heart set on the 335 and Love It!
Appreciate 0