magbarn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '17 540i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Ten View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by magbarn View Post
Can your dealer get me that deal? I want everything including the spare tire carrier and storage parts that are aft of the spare tire.

The cheaper kits only come with the spare tire and the jack and wrench that fit in a styrofoam holder and they expect you to use ghetto looking tie downs to hold it down.
What I did is googled the spare kit and went to the BAVAUTO website. They listed all the parts included in their kit by the BMW part numbers.Their kit is about $635; not an unreasonable amount but I don't know about shipping. Here is the link: https://www.bavauto.com/bmw-spare-tire-kit-b36000202. I took that list to the parts manager at my local dealer and he gave me a quote. I may have gotten a particularly favorable discount as I used to work there, but not really sure about that. You could do that or contact Trunk Monkey for the same thing. One thing I was not sure about was the carpeted cover over the spare and kit. It was not on the parts list. Is it just the panel that is already on the floor? That's my guess. --Bob
I appreciate your research but that one doesn't include the inserts used to create the false floor in the spare tire kit that costs $300+ total
Appreciate 0