Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 M/T

Garage List
2006 325i  [9.34]
Quote:
Originally Posted by artichoke2 View Post
yea i have a confession to make, its pretty graphic, so dont read it if you cant handle it

i was coming home froma friends house, and i had to shit to unbeleiveablly bad, i was swirving all over the road, i swear i was gona get pulled over . i was gna stop at a supermarket, but didnt have time to run in, so i ran onto someons front lawn, and jus took a douche rihgt there.. and luckily i had kleenex on me but it was the soft kind.. with vasoline, so it was just rubbin it around. so i had to drive the rest of the way home with shit in my pants and sitin in my bimmer. the rest of the drive home was like 20 minutes too.
don't worry i guess
nearly happened to me, but i knew i wasn't going to make it home so i just went to my friends house. he opened the door and i didn't even say anything and i just walked straight into his 'shit room' and mission accomplished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
I never go in public bathrooms...That's just gross. Putting toilet paper on the seat is not enough for me, I would probably try squatting, lol. But I never go in public bathrooms so it's no biggy. I wait until I get home for sure.

I really should start drinking my protein shake earlier in the day cause that stuff fucks me up when I wake up after having drank it right before bed.

Also whenever I take my dump before the gym by the time I start working out I feel the next round coming, I hate that!
but sometimes you really can't hold it in then no other choice i guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Now, who's the REAL "Sick Shit" after reading this story?
you lose