View Single Post
      02-26-2020, 02:21 PM   #685
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
The reasons that officers pull cars over in a situation like you're describing are going to be situationally specific, the officer will likely have reasons based on road and weather conditions and which car he feels is the one that is offending. Also, which is safest to stop from his safety and the other cars on the road's safety. So I'm not 100% clear on your question with respect to the order of the cars where he was, which one he got with his measuring device etc.....but I would often answer the "why didn't you pull that guy over" with when you go fishing do you catch every fish in the lake?
I still think a response of "Every fish I see!" would be interesting. Because its sort of true isn't it? You only see them when you reel them up.

And then the officer has to come up with something else....because he did see all those other numbnuts do exactly the same thing you just did.

But honestly I've never gotten upset or blamed an officer for pulling me. I know the consequences and I chose to do it anyways. I might try to get a reduction in the fine via prosecutor if the officer didn't already reduce it to 15 over, but that's just common sense.
Appreciate 2
Salty Dog3572.50
cmyx6go15683.50