View Single Post
      09-08-2018, 08:38 PM   #1
gti6cyl
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330xi

'18 BMW 530e (new lessee)

So, I am working on dotting the i's and crossing the t's on my new 2018 BMW 530e lease in Massachusetts.

I'm so excited that I had to write about it. The model I got was a dealer demo car with 264 miles on it or something like that. The purpose of my post is just to ask some general questions from members on things like whether they leased or bought?

What you've thought of the car since leasing or owning it and how many miles you have on the clock now?

What issues you have had to take it in for until now (and state ~mileage of each event)?

Finally, just some tips/tricks on efficiency although I believe that for now I'll be doing all electric to get to/from work since I'm about 16 miles each way and it seems like the best bet if I don't have any stops to make in between.

Also - I think that feature where you can reserve about 50-90% charge is really neat since you can think ahead. How have people used this, in what situations and do you recommend it?

Finally, I pickup Friday. One really important final question I have is does anyone out there just not charge the car at all and find it still kicks ass? what mileage do you get combined when doing so?

Thanks so much everyone.
Cheers!

Last edited by gti6cyl; 09-11-2018 at 03:04 PM..
Appreciate 0