View Single Post
      03-18-2020, 07:43 PM   #36
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
This. I've been super productive the past two days working from home and our collective IT skills are growing like crazy as we're deep-learning how to use all these tools we've taken for granted. I gotta say, Microsoft Teams is damn slick and works wonders for meetings.

And I'm thankful I live in a small town. There's some ridiculous hoarding going on, like the stupid TP mania, but otherwise there are very few shortages which can't be worked around.

Someone pointed out today that the price of gas is way down. With all of us working from home, WGAF? If this keeps up, my last fill-up, which was last week sometime, might last me a month or two.
I agree... there are so many jobs these days that can be work from Home... it would save the environment, save people's money on gas, save on corporate overhead, allow more rental space to be used for housing, people could live wherever they want... I could go on and on... technology these days is amazing and there are a million reasons people should not have to go to the office.

I think about my own company... literally no one except the sales people need to leave their home... do a quarterly team meeting with all team members in a central area of the country and done...boom
Appreciate 2
M_Six16966.50