CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I met a new one last night & shocker...another waste of time!

In her profile, she used "your" instead of "you're". My opening message to her was simply "You're*" You're 45, lady. You should know the difference by now.

She replied & we had a normal conversation & then exchanged numbers. This was Saturday. She couldn't come out to play then so we set a date for Monday. She texted me Sunday afternoon wanting to know if I would meet that evening.

Picked a local brewery and told her meet me there @ 6:30 PM & to let me know when she's on her way. She agrees.

Fast forward to 6 PM & no text. So I ask her if she is running late. 6:15 & she replies saying "Leaving now, sorry." Women, never on time.

Apparently there was an accident on the highway & she had to find another way blah blah. She finally arrives at 7:48. Thankfully, I was on top of it & asked her for her new ETA. No way was I going to wait outside or in there for her all night. It's so local I walked to the place.

She greets me with a handshake. I always find the handshake greeting for a date to be peculiar.

Proceed inside & chat & order our drinks & she gets nachos. Blah blah more normal talk until she busts out complaining about the correcting of her grammar. You'll also see her bitch about it in the pre-meet text message I have attached.

If this was such an issue for you, why did you not only reply in the 1st place, but then exchange numbers & agree to meet & then you whine about it shortly before our meeting too. Now you want to complain in person? Let. It. Go.

At that point, I was done. I said "This obviously isn't going anywhere, right?" She says yes & I get up & leave.
I'm going to offer you some advice, and please don't take this the wrong way because it isn't meant as an insult at all.

I've seen some of your messages you posted from POF, Tinder, and those texts, and I think the issue is you come off as a dick to someone who doesn't understand your sense of humor. Trust me, I know, because I have the same sense of humor and was getting the same results for awhile.

Women love to be teased and challenged, but if you come off as too aggressive at first, they will put up a wall because they see it as rude/insulting instead of playful/flirting.

The statement "nice guys finish last" is completely misleading. People who are too nice never keep someone's interest.

The key is to be nice to them at first, so they are more accepting and let their guard down so to speak. Once you're "in" then you can start with the teasing, witty jokes, etc. That is what keeps them interested and wanting more, then finish it off with being dominant in the bedroom and you're set. The key is having a nice "outer shell" as I call it, with a bit of a flirty edge that keeps them wondering.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
________4158.50