View Single Post
      04-29-2019, 02:52 PM   #378
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
It’s funny when people do that type of shit. People like that are typically miserable inside so they try to ruin other people’s enjoyment to feel better about themself.

Just think of how much of a piece of shit you have to be to take time out of your day and make an effort to have either researched the plot of a movie, or have gone to see the actual movie and afterwards immediately decide to go on a forum and spoil the plot for other people. Lmao

Probably a regular member with a dupe account which makes it even more pathetic.
I thought the same thing. I'm that guy that tries to understand motives behind action. It's amazing at what people do to make themselves feel better about their plight. Another bit that always confuses me is their instant display of anger once someone calls them out on their inappropriate social behavior, as if it's everyone else's fault they are an idiot.

All goes back to social skills and one's ability to admit defeat, learn and move on. I never see this type of behavior in the politics section.
Appreciate 2
lakefront560.50
Mingwan1892.50