Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Great update. TY for posting.

Red:
Really? Too faint on the box or the watch? Moreover, why care if the logo is faint or not? Good lord save me. What will folks think of to complain about next?

All the best.
Haha.

They were referring to the logo on the box against the brown. They let the backers vote if they wanted to box in the bare wood, grey or brown. Brown ended up winning out - with the condition that the logo have more contrast

You can see what they were talking about compared to the grey(that lost).

The logo kind of got lost in the brown finish and more than one person commented on it, so the Zelos guy said he'd fix it.

Also, the Zelos guy is insanely accommodating. It's gotten to the point where other backers and telling him not to add anymore stuff (he was also toying with the idea of embossing each leather roll with the person's initials). They are worried it's going to push production out too far and that he won't make enough money. Anstead was brought up as an example because the fact that they had their first watch funded and then had to come back to crowdsourcing for their second watch. I guess the implication being that they didn't really make any significant profit to get their brand off the ground.

PS: I voted for Steel watches to get grey boxes and Bronze watches to get brown. That idea didn't gain any traction

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|

Last edited by Devious21; 03-27-2014 at 06:06 PM..
Appreciate 0