LogicalApex
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 530xe

Garage List
2020 BMW 530xe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
Wow, there are some impressive deals that some people have shared.

I don't seem to be able to get such a good discount. Right now, the best I'm seeing is about $10K off MSRP on a low-option 2019 540, and that's before they slam back their b.s. $800 dealer doc fee. And before my CCA rebate, which I don't count as part of the negotiation.

Of course, I'm also not eligible for the corporate discount nor the conquest since I already own a BMW.

I am open to suggestions.
I negotiated $11K off for my MY2020 530e which I think is a good deal (this is before ANY discounts or rebates or anything else like conquest). Since it is a MY2020 there isn't much incentives coming from BMWNA (those will hit in a few months is my guess).

So I'd say $10K off before any rebates and other discounts (like BMWCCA) is an OK deal. As you can lump in about another $4-5K in BMW Summer rebate and BMWCCA to sweeten it a bit. Though I would try to see if you can get anything extra since you're helping the dealer to clear 2019 stock to make room for 2020s. Another $5K would make me happier.

Many here have been posting numbers that lump in rebates and savings so their savings numbers are artificially higher.
Appreciate 0