View Single Post
      09-28-2019, 08:26 AM   #1
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Cool Do you use vulgar language?

just wanted to get an insight from all of you when I comes to speaking with or without vulgar language. I never put much thought into it until I was invited to my next door neighbor's BBQ Friday afternoon. just a small get together with probably 5 other neighbors who I know but not so much on a personal level who all live within the same cul-de-sac. so I forgot what the conversation was but I remember blurting out "are you shitting me!" I guess it annoyed him a bit and than he continued on where I eventually ended up replying "Dude, they're full of shit!"

now that's when he stopped me and said

him: "do you need to using vulgar language?"
me: "what?"
him: "do you need to use cursing language?"
me: "ummm I guess it depends"
him: "really?"
me: "did I offend you?"
him: "no but I find it quite distracting when you use cursing language"
me: "so it bothers you I use vulgar language sometimes?"
him": "you shouldn't speak that way because you may offend people who may not accept the colorful language you use"

so this is where my smart ass came in because i was actually offended that someone was telling me how to properly speak or how to speak

me: "well never had i had anyone tell me when and where to use vulgar language until today. obviously you have an issue but no one else is saying anything so maybe it's just you?"

he decided to stop there and change the subject as the rest of the guys were kinda chuckling about what they were hearing. one of the guys said to him "hey bro, just relax...it's a BBQ! why don't you go over to the cooler and have a fucking beer!"

what do you guys think? do you use vulgar/curse language all the time, sometimes, when it's proper? my buddy can't speak without say "F" in every sentence, it's quite hilarious and he says it's part of the English language. most of my friends cuss all the time. family members yell out cursive language almost on a daily basis. even the CEO of the company i work for uses cursive language. so what are your thoughts?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg

Last edited by lsturbointeg; 09-28-2019 at 12:13 PM..
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00